Peanut Butter & Friends
Servings 16 enormous cookies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups extra-crunchy peanut butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups 210 grams gluten-free oat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup gluten-free pretzels such as Glutino
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- extra pretzels to garnish
Preheat oven to 350`.
Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; add sugars, beating well. Add peanut butter, eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add oat flour, baking powder and salt, and stir well. Stir in pretzels and chocolate chips.
Drop dough by the 1/3 cup onto parchment line cookie sheets. Lightly press cookies with fingertips or spatula to flatten a bit. Press a few additional pretzels into tops of cookies.
Bake at 350` for 20 minutes. The centers of the cookies may be a little soft. Cool 3 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks to cool.