(disclosure/correction: upon pushing publish, i had the epiphany that these are not in fact paleo, but are ketogenic friendly. they contain peanut butter, which is technically a legume and not considered paleo. please accept my apologies… if you read the rest of the post you’ll see why i made this error! 🙂 )
just the other day i was talking with my best friend, who also happens to be a mommy of three.
and as i shared with her, i have come to a conclusion…to a mommy of littles, life is a time test. and she agreed.
how quickly can i buy the groceries and get back to the husband and kids? how quickly can i take a shower before the baby wakes up? how fast can i wipe this one’s bottom before her sister crawls off the bed? how fast can i fold these clothes before i make the snacks for the big kids? how quickly can i throw dinner together to feed everyone before i need to nurse the baby?
you get the picture. and that picture is every day of my life right now. all the things as fast as can be. and all must be as time efficient as possible.
and so it’s recipe redux time, and they’re on my wavelength.
not necessarily time test, but a limited ingredient challenge to us all. i’ve decided to make this one not only a few ingredients, but also a make-ahead recipe.
these paleo nut pralines are only 5 ingredients. you put it all together and leave them in your fridge or freezer. grab a praline and breakfast is served. high protein, healthy fat, super low sugar, delightful, gluten-free, and on-the-go.
want a high protein, healthy fat praline with super low sugar? this delicious #GF keto nut praline is your answer! Click To Tweet
Keto Nut Pralines
- 1/2 cup creamy organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla paste
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Combine peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla paste, and coconut sugar in a small saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat until hot, but not boiling. Stir to melt coconut sugar as much as possible.
- Evenly divide pecans among about 7 ramekins.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over pecans.
- Freeze ramekins until pralines are set.
- Serve from frozen or refrigerated.
for more 7 ingredient or less, no-brainer recipes from my fellow recipe reduxers, click on the blue box below…