what did we do with all of our time when we weren’t peeking into the lives of family, friends and acquaintances. honestly though, being a military wife, facebook truly is a gift to be able to keep up with all of the people i love all over this big planet. i love seeing photos of kiddos as they grow and to get little highlights of life events as they occur. but…
then there are my foodie friends… they post things like this… oreo and peanut butter brownie cakes.
and then i’m forced to see if i can make them gluten-free. forced.
thanks, josh. stupid facebook.
"Oreo" & Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes
Servings 10 cakes
- Cooking spray
- 1 box Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Brownie mix
- 1 package Kinnikinnick i used these or Glutino chocolate sandwich cookies
- Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350°. Generously spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, but add enough milk to thin the batter a bit (about 1/2 to 1 cup).
- For each cake, spread a bit of peanut butter over 2 cookies and stack them on top of each other. Place cookie stacks into prepared muffin cups.
- Pour prepared brownie batter into muffin tins over each stack of cookies. Allow to fill tin. (If you have left over brownie batter, bake separately in a muffin tin.) Bake at 350° for 23-25 minutes or until brownies are cooked through. Cool completely before removing from tins.