behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
for unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Grain-Free Cranberry-Orange Holiday Bundt Cakes
Servings 6 bundt cakes
For the Streusel:
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup melted butter
For the Cake:
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- zest of organic orange
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup fresh cranberries chopped
- Cooking spray
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
To make streusel:
- Combine almond flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, pecans, and melted butter in a medium bowl. Set aside.
To make cake:
- Combine almond flour, arrowroot starch, xanthan gum, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat together butter and sugar in a medium bowl until creamy. Add eggs; beat until well-combined. Stir in orange zest and orange juice.
- Add butter mixture to flour mixture; blend until well-combine. Stir in cranberries.
- Generously grease a 6-mini Bundt pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle streusel mixture evenly into each Bundt pan. Evenly pour cake batter onto the tops of streusel mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until pick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean. Cool cakes in pan for 5 minutes, then invert onto a tray to remove cakes. (if any streusel sticks in the pan, quickly remove with a spoon and place on top of cakes.)
- Once cakes are completely cooled, sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar, if desired.