all the things i’m loving this week.
food. drink. clothes. events. you name it.
maybe you’ll love them too!
· i couldn’t have nodded in agreement more when i was reading this post about traveling in your 20s. i visited close to 20 countries in my 20s. now… not so much. go now, youngsters.
· if you have a wedge salad loving husband, like me, then this one’s a no-brainer. it may just be served this weekend.
· i’ve got an august baby with a peridot birthstone. i’ve not been incredibly fond of the stone till i saw these very cool rings.
· i’ve also got a boy started third grade soon. and because this will be my first year HOMESCHOOLING(!!!) him, we may both need these pencils.
· if pencils aren’t enough, i may also need a chocolate-peanut butter brownie cookie… made with a secret ingredient!
· here’s a two-fer combo of a super simple five ingredient brownie (with marshmallows!) and a new great gluten-free blogger i’ve discovered who even lives in my neck of the woods… check it out.
have a great weekend!