all the things i’m loving this week.
food. drink. clothes. events. you name it.
maybe you’ll love them too!
· in my mind there’s not much better than a BLT with a summer tomato… except maybe this salad.
· did i ever tell you my dad used to own a ruby red texas grapefruit orchard? too bad it’s been sold, because there could be soo much of this for dessert.
· OMG… the hands-down-most-amazing gluten-free chocolate chip recipe post in the whole entire interwebs. so, so much to love here.
· if you’re a mosquito buffet like my poor, sweet middle child who welts up with each bite (or even if you’re not!) check out this homemade bug-spray to stay chemical free. i may be stirring it up in buckets this summer.
· if i try so very hard, maybe i can do this with my hair. at least both of my daughters barely have hair, so i have more time to train to be a proper girl-mom.
· it’s time for the celebratory red, white & blue dessert… doesn’t get much easier than this cookie pizza!
have a great weekend!