if you’ve seen my coconut cowboy coffee or my chocolate espresso cupcakes, or if you know me at all personally, you know that i’m pretty wild about all things coffee and chocolate. we have a saying at our house…
“if it’s not covered in coffee stains, it doesn’t belong to the browns.”
add a dose of espresso and caramel… because why not. (maybe that should be a new saying around here too.)
- 1 cup unsweetened, canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared caramel sauce
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- Combine coconut milk, chocolate syrup and caramel sauce in a small saucepan. Heat over medium until beginning to steam.
- Pour coffee evenly into two cups. Add 1 teaspoon espresso powder to each cup, if desired. Divide warm coconut milk mixture evenly among both cup.