leave a comment below and ALSO do one of the following…
1. follow GFAF Expo on twitter at https://twitter.com/gfafexpo
2. like GFAF Expo on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/gfafexpo
3. let your friends and family know that GFAF Expo is coming to texas at http://gfafexpo.com/locations/dallas
(ps. getting really excited about FNCE this weekend. be sure to drop into lucky booth 13 at the member product marketplace on sunday to see me if you’ll be attending! i’d be so excited to meet you.)
Homemade Tootsie Rolls
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 9 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 drop orange oil (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl until a thick dough forms. Allow to rest 10 minutes on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Cut mixture into fourths. Roll each fourth into a long rope about 3/4-inch in diameter. Cut each rope into 3-inch pieces. Chill pieces for 20 minutes.
- Wrap in candy wrappers or in pieces of wax paper. Store in fridge.